Inn to Inn Bag Transfers
- All you have to worry about is carrying a day pack with your essential items
- We provide fully insured and secure luggage transfers for our clients walking our Scottish trails.
- We move your baggage from one accommodation to the next as you walk.
- This daily service is organised so that all you have to worry about is carrying a day pack with your essential items.
- Your luggage will be awaiting you on arrival at your new lodgings each day.
- Take the extra weight off your joints and feet up and enjoy lighter walking holiday in Scotland.
We provide secure luggage transfers so that all you have to worry about is carrying a day pack with your essential items. There are some restrictions to our baggage service - so consider your packing very carefully and travel light. We provide you with a packing list. The standard luggage is weight is 15kg - 20kg per bag, over 15kg carries a surcharge.
Employers consider the health and well-being of the handling/driving staff who are physically moving large volumes on a daily basis. If your main bag is over 15 kg you might need to book a second bag - or reduce the weight by carrying more in your day pack. You might share an extra bag with your companion/s. On more remote routes and sections we may use taxis to move your baggage.